One week in a life
This passed week was crazy with firsts and accomplishments Adele learned tricks, Anders went to the dentist and gave up his binky, Anders had his first birthday party with friends and rode a bike. Tonight I put Adele to bed and she fell asleep while I was holding her (this hasn't happened in over a month) and I just sat motionless wishing time could stand still. Anders turns three on Tuesday and Adele is fast approaching one. Will and I are no longer amateurs and I have a sneaky suspicion that time will only seemingly slip away faster as the years pass. Thanks for faithfully checking in on us and our little blog. When we started this I was pregnant with Anders; it was more for everyone else. Now it is a great place for Will and I to watch our kids grow and life happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home