The Gingerbread Boy Mask
Anders decorated "the mask" at school and then wore it non-stop for three weeks straight. We aren't really sure why he lovingly called it, "gingerbread boy", but we feel it had something to do with another project he did at school that same week. The eye holes were not easy to see through so the glittery green mask was always riding just above his eyebrows. He wore it to bed, to soccer, to the store, to school, to nap, hung it on the bathroom cabinet during bath and put it over his warm winter hat when we insisted. Then one day, I noticed it hanging on the bathroom cabinet. Anders had not asked for it and so I left it there. And there it lived, all alone, for three whole days. So I whisked it up and put it in his baby keep-box. I am sure when he sees this video we will have a small revival and he and Gingerbread Boy will be reunited again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home