14309

A little blog about adventures Anders & Adele embark on as we watch them grow.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's a GIRL





And we've named her Adele Elizabeth, after my grammie, Delphia "Del" Elizabeth Zarn Mutcher. In just a couple of months, 4 1/2 to be exact, we will update the blog with much more flattering shots.

Anders is not taking the news very well and doesn't want to hear about babies, tummies, little sisters, etc. Tonight while I read Are You My Mother for the fourth time, I thought I would draw a parallel to our baby bird in my egg shaped tummy. Well, like every other attempt to move Anders in this direction, I failed miserably. In fact, I totally ruined the book for him and now he doesn't want to see it. I bought him a baby, which he has no interest in. At Bella's house today we played with a completely animated baby that caught his eye for a second. But didn't want the baby in the stroller if he was pushing it. A couple weeks ago he told me, "No baby Mommy". We will keep trying to get him comfortable with the idea. It's surprising to me how opposed he is. I use to write it off saying that he can't understand, but now I think he does. He just doesn't like the idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Yeah - totally didn't even know you were pg again! Congrats!!

And give Anders time...eventually he doesn't have a choice BUT to get used to it! :)

Congrats again!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Silver Family said...

Congtrats!!!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home