14309

A little blog about adventures Anders & Adele embark on as we watch them grow.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A lot of catching up to do

It's been a while since we've put some pictures up on the old blog. To those frequent visitors, my apologies. In my younger, more ambitious days I fancied myself a man about the internet. Today, I stand before you humbled by the awesome power of the web that is worldwide.

Anyway, enough about me. After all, you don't come to this blog of ours to hear about me, did you? Nope you came to bask in the utter cuteness of Anders and who am I to disappoint?

Now before we get started, I should note that a large gap of time has passed since the we last posted pictures on the blog here. I am skipping over the family vacation to Bitterroot, MT as there is an exhaustive volume of pictures available on Shutterfly. The locale of these pictures has been predetermined and if you are one of the lucky ones who knows how to access them (I am not) consider yourself up to date on that little slice of our family's history. And if you're not one of the selected few, you and I have no idea what we're missing out on. But they say ignorance is bliss and we shall steam ahead blissful and oblivious.

So on we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home